Monday, March 21, 2011

Digital Tools for Teaching Webinar this Saturday!

I wanted to make sure everyone knew that I'll be doing my first webinar for my publisher, Maupin House, this Saturday (the 26th) at 1:00 EST. The title is "Using Digital Tools for Teaching."

In this webinar I'm going to share some strategies for using digital tools with kids that I've found to be really effective, focused on three main points.

Helping students to use digital tools to:
  • Collaborate: We'll look at some easy-to-use tools that help students better connect and collaborate on projects
  • Create: Here we'll check out some tools that let students express their creativity and create something original
  • Publish: Finally, we'll look at some ways to put student work out into the digital world so it can be seen and improved by the community.
Each step along the way I hope you'll join into the conversation to help shape the direction we take as a group. This won't be a sit and get session- if you come, please feel free to stop and interject ideas at any time. I welcome all conversation and feedback!

Here's the link to register and I hope to see you there!

No comments: